Floral Journal Cards
- 4 PDF file, containing rainbow colored journal cards in 4 different patterns, each in 2 different sizes
- 8 PNG files, containing rainbow colored journal cards in 4 different patterns, each in 2 different sizes
Instructions: Print out PDF fies on cardstock, then trim. Everything is centered on the cards to make it easy to print double-sided if you desire.
Use the PNG files for digital scrapbooking or digital Bible journaling
Here’s just a few ideas of what you can do with Journal Cards, but really, just use your imagination, and I bet you can come up with even more ways to use them:
- Print several of each. Wrap with a pretty bow. Give as a gift.
- Hand-letter your memory verse on a journal card, then use washi tape to stick it some place (like inside your bathroom or kitchen cabinet) where you will see it multiple time throughout your day.
- Write an encouraging note to a friend.
- Take notes on the sermon during church.
- Write down your biggest takeaway from the sermon and use washi tape to add a tip-in to your Bible.
- Write a new memory verse every week and put it in a 5x7 photo album with clear plastic sleeves (I get these for $1 at my local dollar store.) Then review them every day.
- Put an encouraging note in your child’s or spouse’s lunch.
- Write an encouraging note to yourself and stick it to your bathroom mirror.
I’d love to see how you use these journal cards. If you post a picture showing how you use them on social media, be sure to tag me, so I will see them, and include #jodittdesigns.
--->>> *You are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT: no physical item will be mailed* <<<---
Print as many copies as you want (for personal use only.)
* JOURNAL CARD PRINTABLES are for PERSONAL USE only. Not to be used for commercial purposes in any way.