Floral Journal Cards
- 4 PDF file, containing rainbow colored journal cards in 4 different patterns, each in 2 different sizes
- 8 PNG files, containing rainbow colored journal cards in 4 different patterns, each in 2 different sizes
Instructions: Print out PDF fies on cardstock, then trim. Everything is centered on the cards to make it easy to print double-sided if you desire.
Use the PNG files for digital scrapbooking or digital Bible journaling
Here’s just a few ideas of what you can do with Journal Cards, but really, just use your imagination, and I bet you can come up with even more ways to use them:
- Print several of each. Wrap with a pretty bow. Give as a gift.
- Hand-letter your memory verse on a journal card, then use washi tape to stick it some place (like inside your bathroom or kitchen cabinet) where you will see it multiple time throughout your day.
- Write an encouraging note to a friend.
- Take notes on the sermon during church.
- Write down your biggest takeaway from the sermon and use washi tape to add a tip-in to your Bible.
- Write a new memory verse every week and put it in a 5x7 photo album with clear plastic sleeves (I get these for $1 at my local dollar store.) Then review them every day.
- Put an encouraging note in your child’s or spouse’s lunch.
- Write an encouraging note to yourself and stick it to your bathroom mirror.
I’d love to see how you use these journal cards. If you post a picture showing how you use them on social media, be sure to tag me, so I will see them, and include #jodittdesigns.
Files contain original artwork by JoDitt Williams / JoDitt Designs @2016
------ This is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE DIGITAL FILE! Nothing will be shipped! ------
This listing is for a digital file that you may print out on your home printer or have printed at Wal-Mart, Staples, or other office supply store. You may print as many copies as you want, for personal use only. You may also print for ministry use for small groups of 100 or less.
If you wish to print more than 100 copies, please contact me at jdw [at] joditt.com
Sharing is caring!
If you like this, please share click one of the buttons below to Share, Tweet or Pin it!
Thank you so much!!!